Vestas Recruitment 2020 | Trainee Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Wind/ Structural/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2020: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education & Skills:
- M.Tech/ME in Wind / Mechanical / Structural / engineering
- Programming experience in Delphi/Matlab / Python
- You will be part of a team in performing the Loads assessment, load mitigation strategies with the help of various controller features and supporting the sales organisation by providing site specific design assessments.
- You will also work on providing the site-specific power curve simulations and preparing the power curve documents to the sales.
- You will mainly work with aeroelastic simulation responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible to complete projects in alignment with TL/Manager. Contribute to process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, active participation in regular workshops and involvement in establishing the guidelines.
- Loads evaluation for standard platform turbines
- Experience with the tools Flex5, Bladed or HAWC2 (aero-elastic simulations)
- Strong competencies within dynamic simulations of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of control of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of wind turbine component strength calculations
Apply Link: Click Here