Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 | Training Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering; MBA | Gurgaon
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Role: Training Manager
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering with MBA
- Planning & execution of Training Program
- Analysis of feedback and taking suitable measures to improve effectiveness.
- Responsible for coordination with various stakeholder business groups for manpower training need identification, content creation and delivery
- Experience in Training & Development, having Techno-commercial orientation and field experience.
- Willing to travel, strong in networking, business development, peer coordination etc.
- Good exposure of Training Content preparation, sound Presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel
- Exposure to Skill development function in a large company (min. 3 years)
- Competencies & skills required (level ‘Excellent’):
- Exposure to Behavioral Trainings Content Preparation
- Technical knowledge about automobiles
- Communication & presentation skills
- Planning & execution
- Analytical skills
- Time management with target orientation
- Interpersonal & networking skills
- Team player
- Understanding of Indian Passenger Car market.
- Willingness to travel across country
Apply Link: Click Here