Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2020 | Substation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Navi Mumbai
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2020:- Jacobs Engineering Group headquartered in Dallas, Texas USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence at more than 400 locations spread across, with employee strength of more than 77,000. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Airoli, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the NYSE under the symbol JEC. In 2017, our revenues crossed $10 Billion. We recently acquired company CH2M Hill, with revenues of $ 5.2 Billion.
With 70+ years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 95 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry’s top talent.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: Sub station engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 5-7 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Clear knowledge of work procedures, and ability to work independently.
- Delivering Drawings to desired quality standards and according to mutually agreed timelines with the client.
- Able to communicate in confidence with client or Foreign counterpart.
- Working in team to deliver projects on time.
- Attending meetings with technical leads.
- Substations primary engineering tasks including preparing layouts, elevations, equipment lists, SLDs, undertaking clearance checks and busbar mechanical design.
- BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech Electrical
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in protection & control field (Substation experience up to 400kV is desirable)
- Key Line diagram (Protection SLD)
- Schematic drawings (Line protection, Transformer Protection, SVC x & Y prot, Capacitor bank prot, BB protection, Breaker Fail schemes etc.)
- Wiring diagrams
- Panel General Arrangement & BoQ
- Interface drawings
- Interconnection schedules
- Assembled forms
- AC/DC Auxiliary schematics
- Relay Setting calculation
- Experience in Earthing design and modelling using CDEGS
Apply Link: Click Here